Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hurley Adjusting to Owen

For 4 years, Hurley has been our child. We let him get away with murder. When I got pregnant, Hurley thought I was his enemy. He wouldn't cuddle with me and became more attached to Tommy than I would have liked. He very rarely would come to cuddle with me and he's an EXTREMELY affectionate dog. It made me so sad!! We were worried about how he would handle having Owen around the house once he arrived. He's a pretty jealous and skiddish dog so we really had no clue what we would be getting ourselves into. Surprisingly, Hurley is TERRIFIED of Owen. When Owen starts to make any kind of noise, he refuses to even look in his direction. You can tell he's interested in him, but is very unsure of the alien that we've brought home. One thing he has decided he loves is my breastfeeding pillow - the Brest Friend. We've found Hurley curled up in a few times now and it's just about the funniest thing. I hope Owen and Hurley becomes great friends one day!!

Hurley using the Brest Friend as a dog bed!

Still wanting to be near Dad.

Sort of cuddling with me

Hurley giving Owen kisses...forced kisses.

Hurley wondering WHAT is screaming in that bassinet!

Hurley completely TERRIFIED of Owen crying!

No comments: