Saturday, April 7, 2012

Owen's BFF & Girlfriend, Ella


As of April 1, Owen is out of full-time day care. I was trying to find a way so I didn't have to use the day care at all and it turned out that my good friend, Camilla was willing to watch him. Camilla and I shared our pregnancy journeys together. It was SO amazing to have a good friend understand everything I was going through and to be able to ask each other questions. I will always think fondly of our time together as pregnant mommies. ]Anyhow, Camilla gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Ella. Ella and Owen are a week apart. In fact, I went into labor the day Ella was due. I think Owen knew he'd want to be the older one in the relationship, so he demanded to come out earlier than Ella. :) We decided to let Owen stay with Camilla because we knew she'd love him just like her own and also because Owen LOVES babies. I was actually really sad to pull him from his day care because he LOVED playing with other babies. But NOW…he gets his very own playmate ALL to himself!! It is SO FREAKING cute watching them play with each other. They talk and grab at each other - I see a TON of funny play dates in our future!! Owen is definitely a little handsy…we'll have to work on that. :) Here are pictures of their few days together during my first week of part time work!









No comments: