Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fun with Mom


I started my new work schedule of working Tuesday - Thursday in the office in April. It has been absolutely AMAZING. In just 2 weeks, I was able to FINALLY put Owen on a semi-schedule and really enjoy some quality time with my little man. I have also been able to really feed him on demand and fix the whole "13% in weight" issue for him. I think I've fattened him up in the last few weeks that we should DEFINITELY be at LEAST 20% at his next appointment. Haha. I really want some good baby rolls on him!! He never did have a nap schedule at day care, so since I am home more, I have almost figured it all out. Since he is also napping in his crib, he takes MUCH longer naps now and I am able to get a ton of work done during those naps! It's worked out so well! I love getting to work from home and also being able to get out of the house on other days to have a real job to go to. Owen is so much fun these days and I take him out on my days home to get some fresh air and am able to really have some good one on one time with him. I LOVE it!











No comments: