Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sleeping thru the Night!!!

Owen was 7 weeks old on December 17th and decided that was his day to sleep through the night. The night before, we put Owen down the same time we were going to bed - around midnight - and I miraculously did not get woken up by him until 7am the next morning. I woke up a little panicked and thought maybe something was wrong with him only to see him staring up at me with wide eyes and smiling. He was hungry, but perfectly fine. I fed him and he once again passed out and slept until 11am!! This baby LOVES his sleep!! In fact, I tried to bring him downstairs for the day on his 4th night of sleeping through the night at 8am and he just fell right back asleep. He WANTS to sleep until noon if he can! Sounds like his Mom. :) Thank you Owen for letting me feel like a normal person again so soon. Let's keep it up!!



No comments: