Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Cards!!


I somehow managed to get holiday cards out this year. I actually have no idea how I did it with everything going on. I am going to go ahead and credit my Mom because without her help around the house, I'd probably never even make it out of my pajamas every day! Tommy and I made the decision to not spend the money and get newborn pictures of Owen. We got this really nice expensive camera a few years back and I figured I needed to put it to good use. We took a family picture for our holiday card and I also got great shots of Owen in his "going home hospital outfit" that I absolutely love. He is 2 weeks old in the family picture and 2.5 weeks old in the others. Don't you just love his little feet?




We live across the street from the mall and my Mom sometimes walks there to pass time while Owen and I are napping. She bought this adorable Santa outfit for him and I just HAD to include it in our holiday cards! I figured everyone could see a more recent picture of our little man! I had done the holiday cards several weeks before, so I just stuck a festive picture of Owen in the mix! My Mom also bought him a few other Christmas outfits, so I had to include them in this post!









Last, but not least, Hurley sorta still made it on our cards. See, Hurley has made an appearance on our cards every year because he is truly our child. We love him to death and who doesn't love seeing our dog dressed in holiday gear? :) My sister in law texted us this picture of our cards from the last four years. It is hilarious! Hurley was always front and center! I had to come up with a way to put him on our holiday card this year so I decided he could announce Owen's stats from his birth! I didn't do birth announcements so I thought it was a GREAT idea!! I put a bow tie on our Frenchie (he had to look his best) and had him exclaiming his excitement over being a big brother...on the BACK of our cards. Poor buddy. We'll try harder next year.

No comments: