Saturday, October 29, 2011

Owen Looks Like...

As we stared at our precious baby boy in the hospital, Tommy and I could never figure out who he might look like. It's obviously really hard to even pinpoint when they are that little - but what new parents don't attempt this game? :) I never did see myself in him while I stared at him for multiple hours in the middle of the night during our hospital stay. I knew what I looked like as a newborn and as far as I was concerned, he might have my chubby cheeks, but nothing else beyond that. My Mom insisted he looked like me, but I wasn't believing it. Tommy's Mom came into town the weekend after Owen was born and brought Tommy's baby book up for us to go through it. I took one look at Tommy's newborn pictures and instantly saw that Owen was a mini Tommy!!! An Asian mini Tommy, but definitely a Tommy. Even his toes are Tommy's toes. I guess the dominant Gebhard beat out my Asian genes! Take a look for yourself!

Tommy vs Owen Comparison

Annie vs Owen Comparison

No comments: