Friday, October 28, 2011

Blogging for Baby

When we moved to North Carolina, I decided to attempt to blog about our experiences here. It wound up being hard keeping up with it because our lives didn't seem all that exciting! But on March 16, 2011, we found out we were expecting and suddenly our lives seemed much more interesting!! I thought about blogging during my pregnancy, but I had such a hard time dealing with the changes that I couldn't find the time or energy to do it. So here we are...my second attempt to keep up a blog, but for good reason! I hope to save this for Owen one day and show it to him! So wish me luck in blogging once again!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh. I subscribed a long time ago, and this is the first entry that's ever shown up on my reader, hehe.

Welcome, Owen! Looking forward to reading about your shenanigans!