Friday, August 17, 2012

Owen's First Nanny


Owen's first nanny ever is Taylor. Taylor is actually one of my coworker's daughter. She goes to school at UNC and was at home for the summer. Right when I was going part time at work, I was trying to figure out where I would find someone to watch Owen. I really wanted someone who could come to our house and play with him. Right when I was about to give up, Taylor's Mom told me about her and I was SOOOOO excited. Needless to say, Owen was in heaven this summer. Taylor took Owen for walks, sang songs for him and even took him to the mall a few times. We could not have asked for more in a nanny and we were so blessed to have her as long as we did this summer. Owen absolutely ADORED Taylor. Every day when she would show up at our house, Owen would greet her with the biggest smile. It really never gets old watching your baby's eyes light up because you just know they absolutely love someone. Thank you Taylor for your time this summer and most of all for your unconditional love for our beloved baby. It will not be the same not having you with us, but we will definitely see you soon! 




No comments: