Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day


My first Mother's Day was absolutely amazing. As the months fly by with Owen, I forget how grateful I am to actually experience being a Mom to this wonderful baby boy. He is truly the easiest baby and such a joy. As a mother, I had no idea how much love my heart could hold for another person. Despite all the hardships of pregnancy, my labor and being constantly tired, I know I would NEVER EVER change anything. Thank you Owen for teaching me all about how to be a Mommy. I am so lucky to have you as my son and to have Tommy as my husband and Baby Daddy.

On Mother's Day, I woke up to flower and my favorite candy. Tommy always knows what makes me smile in the morning. He also made me an amazing breakfast! We had dinner over at Jeff and Meg's house with Jenn and Danny and took lots of great family pictures on our first Mother's Day. Thank you to our NC Gebhard family for making my Mother's Day so amazing. I couldn't ask for a better family!





No comments: